Saturday, January 17, 2009

what i did

This is how I finally set up my book for the year. I couldn't decide if I wanted 1-3 pictures on the first page and then the following weeks would follow the Sunday-Saturday week. So, I just said s(crew it and did what I thought from the beginning - Jan 1 onwards. My week will run from Thursday to Wednesday Jan. 1-7 2009.

First page- using up leftovers in my stash, yippee. Chipboard shapes, stickers & hand cut papers will be used as embellishments throughout the book.



I painted bare chipboard with Distress Crackle and then rubbed mustard ink over the top.
The week cards will have a handcut photo corner & some stickles for good measure.
I already screwed up the date on the second card, oye. I just stamped the '8' on a scrap and covered the '7'.
One of the blank cards that I embellished. I'm planning on printing out a quote that will fit with the week.
The start of this week (thurs-wed), already have lastnight's ER visit documented. The rightside 4x6 pocket will be for journaling. Another day's picture will go into a 3x4 pocket.

I printed out the pictures 2in x 2in and glued them to a 4x6 cardstock.
The spine tag.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Crap! Now I've got to step it up a notch! LOL It looks wonderful, as usual, my friend.

Pam in Moncton said...

I love how you have done your book!
Pam

Natasha said...

Thanks alot Stacey, now mine looks even worse! LOL Just joking! Love your book! But seriously mine is plane jane compared to yours! Love yours!

Christy said...

Thanks for sharing Stacey. It looks wonderful. Love how you did it all. I really like the spine tag. Now I have to go searchine for my tags and clips. LoL

Cracker Scraps said...

Wish I had been able to get a kit but no such luck. I'm catching my blog up and then I have a plan using a different book with matching papers. I love the 365 idea!