Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 3, 4, 5, 6

Pictures are out of order, blogger uploads backwards.

H had me take a picture for Joe, he wanted joe to build this lego truck. Well this morning there was a truck built for henry out of misc. lego pieces. I should have taken a photo. Good job joe.

I tried to get a picture of the boys with my grandma Trammie, nico wouldn't cooperate & h. was a hamm.

Nico only wanted mustard for dinner one night, that and shrimp feet. He loves the crunchy 'feet' (tails) of the shrimp that we cast off.

Nico & cousin Luke riding in a rocket.
Love and her chair, do not try to sit in this chair she'll just sit right on you as though you are not there.
Joe enjoying his dry Wasa crackers.
My cousin Gwen and meself. The boxes of food is from a holiday present - survival food for boyscout camp that luke is participating in. She didn't purposely pull out those fine snacks for us. Luke was showing me his christmas gifts.
Nico enjoying some surf...for a few moments.
The boys couldn't wait to get the beach.
Getting ready to leave town, nico has his game machine.
Henry is set to leave but that only lasts about 10 mins and then he wants something else.
Nico & me walking the beach counting man o'wars, I lost count around 88 little bodies.
One of the lovely man 0'wars lying nearby, these were some of the smallest jellies I have seen in a long time. Usually they look like 11inch balloons stuck to the beach but theses balloons were only about 5inch.
The boys sitting up on the sand dune.
Typical nico fashion, sitting in the sand and ignoring the water.

No comments: